View Profile BrazilianNinja

50 Movie Reviews

Mad.

Great work, The Auditor finally got his. If this is the end of the series, it's a fitting one.

Spectacular.

I saw this movie on your website before I saw it on Newgrounds. Madness Inundation, the one we were all waiting for. I am thoroughly impressed. The animation was simply spectacular. The computer got accidentally destroyed so we could never figure out the mysteries of Madness, like what was Hank's mission, or who is the Mystery Man... I anxiously await your next project. Respect, Krinky.

Fantastic.

The artwork is the backbone of this animation, and it was nearly perfect. Tankmen has always been one of my favorite series. I love the irrelevant/deadpan humor. I'm sure this was the most anticipated prequel in Newgrounds. Fived in every respect.

50 Game Reviews

Inconceivable.

Wow this game is like so... Brazilian! I love the realistic falling object effects and the whole game idea. Gabe, for Christ's sake. Make a sequel. Valeu, cara! Perfect 10.

Maniacal.

Awesome defense game. Tonza weapons, lots of zombies to shoot, and you can now set traps? Very sharp. A pretty good weapon idea would be the Automatic Shotgun. I'm waiting the next one impatiently.

Sadistic.

Yeah! Lots of weapons, possibilities, and realism. This is one of the best sandbox/torture games I ever played. And the ragdoll effects made it even more realistic. Like Garry's Mod. Very well done, and much obliged for making this game.

9 Audio Reviews

Ethereal.

It's a nice mix of ethereal tribal music and synthesized noises. I was super stoked when I heard this song in Totem Destroyer. Bravo.

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks alot :).

Fleeting.

The perfect military soundtrack. Very ambitious and rapturous. This is the one I've been looking for all along. Downloaded and gladly favorited and fived.

Impressive.

This might be some old work, but it's past way above average. The music variates frequently and devivers an outstanding sound. Automatic artist favorite.

Erryday I'm flusterin'.